I’ve been tired lately … no energy, even with a good nights sleep. I also feel a bit wobbly and have to use conscious attention when walking … motor control worries me. It’s subtle but I notice it. I’m still doing everything I normally would but can feel the drain on my body.
These symptoms are very common to other people’s symptoms who have issues with mercury amalgams. Every time I need a filling replaced, I ask that it be replaced with a safe “non-silver” filling. But in the past year I’ve had some serious dental work on the big molars in my mouth … all four of them, top bottom, right and left. I had one removed a year ago, one crowned last year, one crowned this year and another removed this year.
All four had large amalgam fillings and all that mercury is now gone from my mouth. But the removal process was not done the way a biological dentist would do. Thus I was exposed to a lot of mercury vapor as all were being worked on.
I’ve tried to be proactive in supporting my body in detoxing the mercury. Last year through Zeolite AV and now this year through a more rigorous detox protocol using the Microbe Formulas $1500 detox protocol. I’m only on month two for the detox and heavy metals are detoxed in month three and I’m really ready for that.
Did you hear about the lawsuit against Monsanto … their RoundUp product causes cancer and they used their big company lawyers and profits to fight but ended up losing to the truth. I think the same will happen to the American Dental Association one day … they will get sued over their recommendations and profits on patents on amalgam fillings because of the danger mercury poses to the human body, particularly with the build up of other pollutants and heavy metals in the environment.
- Emotional changes
- Muscle atrophy
- Disturbances in sensations
- Changes in nerve responses
- Performance deficits on tests of cognitive function
Sources of mercury can be silver-colored dental fillings that contain up to 50% mercury by weight and can release mercury vapor, fluorescent light bulbs that use electricity to excite mercury vapor, contaminated fish we eat, and mercury fever thermometers made of glass. Mercury exposure at high levels can harm the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs, and immune system.
I’m working on living a toxin free life as much as possible … reducing the toxic load on my body with natural cleaning products, using essential oils for pain, eating clean organic food as much as possible, avoiding beverages in plastic or cans, making my own weed spray and bug spray. But I had those mercury fillings put in when I was a little kid, no one knew better at the time, and now as an adult in mid-life, I’m concerned about the results of 50 years of toxins and the impact on my future aging and health.
I don’t want to step off the slippery slope and trigger an auto-immune disease … multiple sclerosis, parkinson’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, heart disease, dementia all run in my family DNA. It’s very important to keep those epigenetic gates closed and that’s why I’m willing to invest in detoxing and in healthy living changes now. It’s prevention that may well save my future life.